Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weekend in Seattle

We traveled up to Seattle again a few weeks ago. Our first agenda was the photo shoot (see below), but we also particpated in Owen's birthday party and went to the Washington Athletic Club's "Father-Daughter Dance". Lindsay and I went to the Father Daughter Dance for many years with my dad (I think at least 10). We decided it would be fun to take Hazel. She won youngest baby!!!

Hazel and her auntie...
Here we are at the dance. It was a 60's theme because it was the 60th anniversary. Hazel did great!!!
Here is the birthday boy! I can not believe that he is 2 years old. I feel like it was just yesterday that my sister was pregnant. Time really flies. He is such an amazing little guy.
Me and Hazel on a walk. She absolutely loves to look out and see the world.

No comments: