Sunday, September 7, 2008
Camping in Washington
We had a fabulous weekend camping with our very good friends, the Jendritza Family. I work with Tracy and we have become the bestest of friends. Tracy and her husband, John, have a little boy named Cooper. He is wonderful with Hazel! We enjoyed a relaxing weekend camping near the Columbia river. It was a surprising 85 degrees and NO wind. This was the first time I had gone RV camping and I have to say that it was great. I loved having running water and a cool place to have Hazel nap. I might become a convert...my dad would die. Here are a few photos from the weekend...
Here is Tracy, John, and Cooper enjoying the sun on the Columbia. The water was cool, but felt great.
Here are a few photos of Hazel in the tent. I loved the lighting...I know I am biased, but what a pretty little girl.

Hazel decided to rock out in my heart sunglasses...
Here are Hazel and Cooper playing in the rocks and a shot of Hazel in Cooper's little camping chair. She looks like such a big girl. Cooper (as always) was so helpful with Hazel. Every time she would cry, he would bring her a toy. He is an amazing little guy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment