Monday, December 15, 2008

Alli and Ryan's Wedding

On November 29th, one of my best friends from college got married. It was a lovely evening in Seattle. They got married at the Arctic Club, which is a gorgeous old hotel. Allis was beautiful. It was also our first night away from Hazel. She slept over at my dad and deb's house and did great. Grant and I enjoyed a night away in a very nice hotel. I loved seeing all my girls from college. They are the most amazing women and they're boys are pretty great too. "Love and Loyalty" to you all :).

Here is Alli before the wedding....She was stunning...

Here is a rare photo - Grant is smiling!!!!

Alli, Brit, and I at the bar after the ceremony.

Here is Alli spending some time with Sarah (and Doug).

Alli danced the night away. There was a live band that played great dancing music.

Here are Bria and I getting a little frisky....

No comments: