Hazel loves standing on chairs (I know this is really safe) and when she wants to get up on the chair, she says "Up". It is so cute. We allow her to be on a chair with close supervision. Here she is on the kitchen chair in her fuzzy brown pants, which she refuses to take off. I guess this is her first attempt to gain independence. Good times!
Monday, December 15, 2008
December Fun
I have been so horrible about keeping up with our blog. We have just been so busy. I am getting ready to take my national licensing exam and studying consumes most of my evenings (after Hazel goes to bed). Hazel is growing so quickly. She is talking a little more every day and she understands so much!!! Grant and I agree that this is the BEST age. She has such a little personality and is really fun (which she knows). Here are a few photos from the last month. Enjoy!
Hazel loves standing on chairs (I know this is really safe) and when she wants to get up on the chair, she says "Up". It is so cute. We allow her to be on a chair with close supervision. Here she is on the kitchen chair in her fuzzy brown pants, which she refuses to take off. I guess this is her first attempt to gain independence. Good times!
Here are Amy and Hazel on our couch upstairs. They have become the best of friends. Hazel always gives Amy hugs. We are so thankful for Amy because Toby continues to be terrified of our little girl.
Hazel loves standing on chairs (I know this is really safe) and when she wants to get up on the chair, she says "Up". It is so cute. We allow her to be on a chair with close supervision. Here she is on the kitchen chair in her fuzzy brown pants, which she refuses to take off. I guess this is her first attempt to gain independence. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment