Hazel loves climbing this ladder. I turn my head for one minute and she is up and climbing. She makes it all the way to the top and when "daddy" climbs, she has to follow, saying "mine" the whole way up. This has been the theme of the last month - everything is "mine". I think this is developmentally appropriate...
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Helping in the Yard
We have been blessed with a few nice weekends over the last few weeks. Grant has totally transformed our extra lot. It looks amazing. Hazel has loved helping "daddy" in the yard. She actually enjoys weeding, which is good since I hate working in the yard.
Hazel loves climbing this ladder. I turn my head for one minute and she is up and climbing. She makes it all the way to the top and when "daddy" climbs, she has to follow, saying "mine" the whole way up. This has been the theme of the last month - everything is "mine". I think this is developmentally appropriate...
Weeding with daddy...
Hazel loves climbing this ladder. I turn my head for one minute and she is up and climbing. She makes it all the way to the top and when "daddy" climbs, she has to follow, saying "mine" the whole way up. This has been the theme of the last month - everything is "mine". I think this is developmentally appropriate...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment