Hazel loves my sunglasses and wears them whenever she gets a chance.
We had a BBQ with the Cassie family. Beyla is getting so big and she is just so cute!!! The girls had a great time together, playing on the slide and walking up and down our stairs. I wished we got to see these guys more often. Our schedules have been challenging to match.

In early June, Portland celebrates the Rose Festival. It is a fabulous few week festival full of carnival rides, parades, boat races, and music. We headed out to the rose festival parade this year. We met the Jendritzas and the Pop family (Hazel's nanny and her boys). Hazel had a great time. She especially loved seeing the horses. The first picture is of Jennfer (her nanny) and her boys (Dominque and Nicholas). As you can tell, she absolutely loves these boys. It is so cute. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family to watch Hazel while I am at work.
In early June, Portland celebrates the Rose Festival. It is a fabulous few week festival full of carnival rides, parades, boat races, and music. We headed out to the rose festival parade this year. We met the Jendritzas and the Pop family (Hazel's nanny and her boys). Hazel had a great time. She especially loved seeing the horses. The first picture is of Jennfer (her nanny) and her boys (Dominque and Nicholas). As you can tell, she absolutely loves these boys. It is so cute. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family to watch Hazel while I am at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment