Thursday, April 15, 2010
Zoo Outing
We had a very special morning. It is actually somewhat nice to know that tomorrow we will be having the little one because we can "prepare" Hazel and spend some last minute quality time as a little family. Grant took the morning off of work and we headed to the zoo. It was a lovely day and Hazel had a blast. She is so big and it is such a joy to be her mother. I am truly blessed. She picked out her bows for her hair today. They did not match, but I figure this is a step in the right direction because for the last few months she screams every time I try to put something cute in her hair. Enjoy the photos...


She loved the goats. She kept hugging them and saying, "I love you". I found another photo of her with the goats (on a zoo trip with my mom) taken almost two years ago. So cute!!!

Hazel and her daddy...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment