Sunday, May 16, 2010

One Month Old

Opal turned one month today. I really have no idea where the last month went. She is a great baby - sleeping 5 to 6 hours at a time during the night and pretty mellow during the days. Hazel is adjusting better than I could have ever imagined. She loves her little sister and is very concerned about her when she cries. Today Opal was crying and Grant and I were running around trying to get us out of the house. I looked over and Hazel was giving Opal her binky, which resulted in Opal falling asleep. It was so cute to see Hazel feeling so proud. Hazel has also taken to carrying around a doll named "Opal". She changes her diaper and talks about spit up and copies most things I do with the real baby Opal. It is so cute. Here are a few photos from the past month (there are fewer photos than I realized - the curse of the younger sibling).




No comments: