We just returned from a week long adventure to Seattle to celebrate Christmas. It is always so great to see my family and the time always passes too quickly. We enjoyed an exciting week, full of family and friends. We spent the first few nights with my father and stepmother in Seattle and then moved over to Bainbridge Island for Christmas with my mom and stepfather. My stepfather made a lovely meal and the kids loved opening presents (even Hazel). Hazel and the doggies were troopers throughout the week. Hazel was sick and was working on some teeth, but she did great. Here are a few photos from the week.
We attempted to pose the kids together...it was challenging...
2 comments:
That first picture is the funniest thing I've ever seen -Hazel's face is priceless!
Glad you guys all had a great holiday - can't wait to see you this week!
Looks like you had tons of fun. I love Hazel's Christmas dress. I wish we had snow... I miss it. Cupcake would definitely get lost in snow though! xoxo
Post a Comment